Monday, April 11, 2022

April 10. On this date in 1912, Juliet Thompson wrote in her diary "Tomorrow He comes! Who comes? "Who is this that cometh from Bozrah?" This is a night of holy expectation. The air is charged with sanctity. I can almost hear the Gloria in Excelsis. How close He is tonight! Is it His prayers I feel? Why has earth become suddenly divine?"

 


April 10. On this date in 1912, Juliet Thompson wrote in her diary "Tomorrow He comes! Who comes? "Who is this that cometh from Bozrah?" This is a night of holy expectation. The air is charged with sanctity. I can almost hear the Gloria in Excelsis. How close He is tonight! Is it His prayers I feel? Why has earth become suddenly divine?"

10 April 1912. 11:15 p.m.

Tomorrow He comes! Who comes? "Who is this that cometh from Bozrah?"

This is a night of holy expectation. The air is charged with sanctity. I can almost hear the Gloria in Excelsis.

How close He is tonight! Is it His prayers I feel? Why has earth become suddenly divine?

No comments:

Post a Comment